Breaking conventional industry norms, former trucker-turned-CEO and Founder Brittany Traylor is leading the charge for TraylorTranspo, a fast-growing Dallas-based brokerage. Brittany is literally shattering the supply chain’s glass ceiling with a diverse workforce, tech-led approach and a desire to create opportunities for others.
Join us for a live discussion with Brittany on Tuesday, November 15 at 2pm ET to hear how TraylorTranspo is teaming up with industry disrupter Turvo, who is changing the game and leveling the playing field for SMB brokers and 3PLs who leverage the same best-in-class TMS used by the world’s largest logistics companies.
During this session, we will share how TraylorTranspo is using a modern TMS with an eye toward the future for its power-only logistics business.
A unique perspective from a former female trucker-turned-broker CEO
• Why small brokerages need a TMS, too —in fact, it’s a must-have in this era of tech
• How the company’s vision for more transparency was shaped from her first-hand experience working with shippers as a trucker
• TraylorTranspo’s plan for streamlining the shipping process, reducing costs per load and driving collaboration across the supply chain
• How Turvo eliminates the problem of multiple driver apps, systems and check calls
• TraylorTranspo’s vision for superior customer experience and why it’s so important
• How a connected supply chain for drivers, brokers, agents, dispatchers and shippers creates 100% visibility
Register today to join us for the live discussion!
“With Turvo TMS we’re able to provide visibility and collaboration capabilities for all partners in transactions on one platform. It’s a game-changer for creating a great experience for customers, drivers, and employees.” — Brittany Traylor, CEO and Founder, TraylorTranspo